Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms") carefully before using the "Miden Quest Online" website.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. www.midenquest.com, "Miden Quest Online", “Siosoft”, “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
1. Account Information
To use these services, you must create an Account that includes an account name, a username and a password. You may also provide an email address if you wish to be able to reset your password or if you want us to be able to contact you.
Upon creating an account you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for any information associated with your Account and for anything that happens related to your Account.
- You do not share this account with any other individual.
- You do not already have an account.
- You will not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your Account to any other individual.
- You do not have and will never have ownership or any other property interest in any Account of this game.
- You agree to the rules specified below. If these rules change, a notice must be posted by us on the home page advising of such.
2. Game Rules
Using our services, you agree to those rules below. Any infraction of the rules may be met with a mute, a ban or items/resources confiscation.
- Botting, Scripting, Macroing and/or externally automating any part of the game is forbidden.
- If you discover a bug, do not exploit it. Communicate with a moderator or an administrator if it can be exploited or let us know on reddit otherwise.
- Sharing an account or logging into another player's account is forbidden. Moderators and administrators will never ask for your password. We will not be responsible for lost game resources and items if you give away your password.
- Harassment, either by spamming through in-game messages or while chatting is forbidden.
- Owning, Playing and/or Accessing multiple accounts is strictly forbidden. Any trade or market deal done between players with the same ip address will be considered an act of owning both account and is also forbidden.
- Selling in-game resources and items for real currency is also forbidden.
- Random security checks must be answered promptly to ensure players from a bot-free environement.
- While cross-trading is not condoned or condemned here in MQO, users are warned that anyone found to be scamming with proof of that action will be dealt with accordingly. There will be no reimbursements given for scammed players, but the offending user can be dealt with accordingly provided there is a burden of proof provided to MQO administration.
3. Chat Rules
Several chat channels are available in-game and those rules must be upholded by chatters to keep it fun for everyone. Any infraction of the rules may be met with a mute or a ban.
- If a moderator asks you to stop a discussion for any reason, please do so. If you feel that their request was in error, send an in-game message to an administrator.
- English is the main language of the Public, Trade, Help and Recruitment chat. You can use borrowed word of another language but the context of the sentence has to be in english. Kingdom and local chat can be in any language.
- Swearing is allowed, however, do not use racial, sexual or cultural slurs.
- Refrain from discussing topics that are deliberately aimed at upsetting the majority of players in chat.
- Refrain from spamming and posting multiple messages without a reply. Flooding chat will be followed by an immediate mute, and potential ban from the game.
- Excessive use of capital letters and ASCII arts is not permitted.
- Strong sexual content is not permitted
- Harassing players is strictly forbidden. If you are beeing harassed, feel free to add that player to your block list.
- Any URL or Link that can be considered not safe for work MUST be accompanied by a NSFW warning.
- Links and URL to excessively offensive material are not allowed to be posted in any chat.
- Every rules pertaining to chat is also applicable to Mail messages.
- Keep all message related to selling, trading, exchange, crosstrading or inciting to crosstrade on the trade channel.
We use IP Addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user's movement and gather demographic information for agregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personnaly indentifiable information.
Private information such as your email address and payment information will stay confidential. In-game purchases will be announced, but you have the option to do so anonymously.
5. Force Majeure
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood, ddos attack or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
The laws of Canada govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website and using our services or buying our products, you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in all disputes arising out of such access.
© Siosoft 2017 All Rights Reserved