Welcome to the lands of Miden where creating a kingdom, becoming a master miner, collecting precious items and slaying monsters is only a few clicks away.
[February 21th 2017]
- Resource Tradeskills (Fishing, Mining, Gathering and Woodcutting), will now be able to activate a focus
- Focus is done on the new tab when tradeskilling and allow a single tier of resource to be found more often at the cost of other resources (+100% for a specific tier and -30% to the other 4 tiers).
- Changed the tradeskill amount tab to display the new focus
- Why?: This change is to help players get resource tiers they need and to help with the overproduced/underproduced resource tiers
- The event has ended, and the event shop will stay open for a small while
- The promo has ended
[February 17th 2017]
- Players who had their T15, T16 items dissapear in a recent bug got their items rolled back
- Added a new security feature to prevent dual account.
[February 16th 2017]
- Added Tier 15 and 16 to the bulk sell options
- Added a new bulk sell option: Item quality
- Added a new bulk sell option: Rare enchants. You can now choose to prevent bulk sells of drop-only enchants such as Miden I-III, Col III
- The market will now only display the first 250 items in a category from the dropdown to prevent lag sources.
- The Heart refill drop rate of the event has been tweeked to be 1/30k
- An announcement will be displayed when a player find a heart refill
- Added a new security mecanism against dual account.
[February 13th 2017]
New event: Heart's Desires (February 13th-20th)
- Gain Hearts for every 500 tradeskill attempts
- Enraged tradeskill attempt does not increase the heart gained
- Extends your heart bar capacity from 10 to 20 by using 5 Hearts. Some rewards can only be unlocked by extending your heart bar
- Unlock 4 time-limited titles with a brand new colored title
- Make a daily match with another player to get 2 side-benefits: 5 Hearts for making a match, and 2 Hearts per refill used by your partner.
- To make a new match, player 1 should go to his profile and change his "love" status to look. In that state, player 2 should browse the first player profile and form a match.
- Use 5 hearts for a surprise (relic, scroll, orb, magic element, gem) or 20 hearts for a gift (shard, gem, key, gold)
- Use hearts to purchase double time (can be purchased twice by player)
- While tradeskill, you have a small chance to find a heart refill item.
- A new promotion is available, get 1 Key per $1 and any purchase over 20$ will unlock the full heart bar. Also a Heart Refill will be available for every slice of $20.
- For the duration of this event, all payment will be worth 50% more double time.
- Added a mouse-over effect to the resources of the kingom to have the exact values and tier names
- Replaced the disconnection popup by a non-intrusive box.
- Now displaying the exp needed to the next level in a progress bar
- Reworked the formula for experience gained while tradeskilling
- Formula Before: (Base * (Gem + Skill) * (Global + Island)) + Relics + Kingdom (Academy)
- Formula After: ((Base * Skill) + Kingdom + Relics) * Gem * Island * Global
- Reduce the Gem exp boost from 1% by level to 0.2% by level, but applied the boost to the whole formula
- Why ?: The Gem Exp boost was too trivial in the current formula and this change makes it relevent again.
- Changed Relic res weight from 1.5 % per increase to a formula based on the player level MAX(1%, (SkillLevel^1.15)/5500)
- Why ?: Relic res boost was outclassing the need for skill level, This change makes those two co-dependent at higher level for a decent yield.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from swapping island tiles when no building could be built on a specific location.
- Now using a distinct random script for calculating double/triple key drops.
[February 7th 2017]
- Changed the expedition page to make sure warrior levels don't roll over to the next line over Level 9
- Chests opened from the Main UI will have the same rolls as normal chests from the gambler's post
- Changed the chance to receive a double-key in a drop to 2%
- Double-Key drop chance (%): ((Glevel - 4000)/1000) (min 2)
- Triple-Key drop chance (%): ((Glevel - 20000)/2500) (min 0)
[February 4th 2017]
Chest & Global Levels
- Changed the relics gained from global drops (still available for a double drop with the relic enchantment)
- Before: 5-35
- After: 5+(Glvl/3k)-35+(Glvl/1k)
- Global levels are now affecting the rarity of chest
- Before: 50/25/20/4.5/0.5 % fixed rarity distribution
- Now: 50/25/20/4.5/0.5 % and scales with the global level. 25k Global Level @ (40/30/24/5.4/0.6)
- You can now swap a 1-tile island with any tile on your island that doesnt have a building on it for 25 Mil ME
- Performing a swap will use the current surveyed island
- Fixed an UI issue with the marketplace displaying as a Beacon in the passive building list
[February 2nd 2017]
Firefox UI fixes (Kingdom, Map, Purchase pages), Players over GLevel 10k now correctly triggers double and triple key drops, Increased the maximum gold dropped from global drops to (1000 + (GLvl * 15)). Fixed an issue with the marketplace not displaying current deals.
[February 2nd 2017]
- Overhauled the kingdom UI
- Changed the resource/boost display
- Added a new, zoomed-out map
- Added a comprehensive maintenance bar
- Buildings goals now include the coordinate and a marker is added on the kingdom map
- Changed the building/razing UI
- Why ?: The kingdom interface was getting convoluted, hard to use and adding the future elements to kingdoms needed a change to the UI, notably the maps and the dashboard.
- Gold formula was reworked to have a scaling minimum and a lower maximum value
- Before: Min: 1000 Gold, Max: (1500 + GLvl * 45) Gold
- After: Min: (500 + GLvl) Gold, Max: (1000 + (GLvl * 10))
- Global Level are now affecting the amount of keys that can drop in an attempt (dropping from 1-3 keys per attempt)
- Why ?: Gold gained from global drops outscale easily gold gained from selling when it was meant to be a side-income in the first place.
- New Island buildings buildable on a beach/mountain
- Allow a set amount of deal every day, further levels of the marketplace reduces the cost of those deals and increases the amount of available slots for those deals.
- 3% Reduction per level, More deals available @ level 4,7,10
- New deals appear for everyone @ midnight and are the same for every players.
- Selling base gold value increased by about 50 %
- Before: 2/7/18/45/100
- After: 3/10/27/67/150
- Why ?: To close the gap between revenus made from different tradeskills
- Gem gained through premium purchase are increased by about 50 %
- Paypal now displays both the gem and shard count
- You can now purchase gems and shards anonymously
- You can now lock your account from premium purchases for a month
- Why ?: Fixes and players requests
- Overseer's circle (new island building that manages expeditions automatically)
- Fix an issue to allow new marketplace to automatically have deals at the moment of creation
- Few UI tweaks
[January 12th 2017]
Mysterious gifts are finally removed and made gifts are transfered to received gifts. Fixed an issue with pending payments that does not automatically credit the amount of gems.
[January 10th 2017]
Fixed an issue making some perks proccing less often then they should once more than one counter got activated. Interaction between Selling and Drunk perk is now calculating correctly. Drunk scouting is now exempted from taxes like other tradeskill when procc'ed by the drunk perk. Pitied cannot be activated when the perk would'nt give you a boost and a notification is displayed if you get to it's maximum level (125).
[January 7th 2017]
Quick fix: Drunk selling was generating too much money from the combination of two gem boosts beeing calculated.
[January 7th 2017]
Changed the drunk perk to 0.75 % base and 0.15 % increments, Changed the enraged perk to 0.5 % base and 0.1 % increment, Changed the activation cost to be based on the invested relic of a player, Reduced the fatigue multiplier, Fatigue is now reducing by 1 per minute for every perk active instead of a flat 1 per minute, Fixed the displayed active perks on the character menu, You can now activate a lvl 0 Perk. Fixed the drunk perk not triggering properly
Fixed an issue causing lag while renaming a player, Fixed the new moderation tool, Fixed an issue that caused some tradeskill lag.
[January 4th 2017]
End of the winter gift sharing event and promo (unused gifts will stay available until the 14th of January).
Perks are now available introducing 5 new perks from the character menu: (Drunk, Enraged, Captain, Pitied, Hoarder) featuring an unlock, upgrade and fatigue mechanic.
Implemented a moderation chat accessible to Admin, Moderators and Helpers. Added a new tool for moderators.
Changed the notification system to prevent sending spams through successive private messages and market purchases. Added the sender name when a notification for a mail or market deal is done. Changed the daily script to fix the issue with the script not running when there's a big load on the server. Attempts without receiving a shard is now tracked on the profile of players and an "unlucky" leaderboard is now available.
Costs for resetting gems and relics were reduced twice
You can now access your current tradeskill page by clicking the cooldown bar. Note on lost orbs during the event: Those orbs were converted into scrolls by a mishap while making the gift opening.
[December 28th 2016]
Updated the terms of services. Added some validation to prevent spamming kingdom invites and mail messages.
[December 22th 2016]
Increased the rewards of the holidays promo, you now get twice the amount of gems and an extra 1 minute of double time per $ spent. For the duration of the event, increased the shard drop rate by 25 %
[December 21st 2016]
The holidays promo is now available (extra keys, bags and citizens with purchases). Added new rewards in the event shop after you claimed the 10 min of double time and the shard. Fixed an issue with the gifts found while tradeskilling. Fixed a typo in the event shop. Changed the color of the new title.
[December 20th 2016]
You can now, up to 25 times per day, give a gift to a random player active in the past 15 minutes. You can now find gifts to give out while tradeskilling every 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000 attempts of everyday. The random profile opening for claims is now working properly. Admin color is fixed.
[December 18th 2016]
Introducing an holiday event: Winter gift event (Trade gifts with other players to gain titles and other rewards). Changed the Character interface. Perks are coming later this week along with a promo. Changed the rewards generation while opening chests in the gambler's post. Fixed a bug while sending a naval expedition. Bulk sell now caps at 100 items, preventing an error with the bulk sell mechanism for players with thousand of items.
[November 29th 2016]
End of the event and promo. Changed the captcha rewards and impacts of failing repeatedly. Market filters now persists while changing the equipment type. Improved the server stability for mobile connections.
[November 26th 2016]
Fixed an issue with the help tag, Fixed 2 typos in the new titles, added a new tracker for kingdom-locked karma under the kingdom page.
[November 25th 2016]
New promo and event ending monday night (2x Keys from drops, 2x Naval expedition speed, increased shard drop from 1/40k to 1/30k), The event shop is now officially closed, A new chat tag was created [help] for players known to give helpful advices, Added more titles for tradeskills, enchanting and crafting. Changed the minimum Global Level requirement to speak in the public chat to GLvl 10. Fixed an issue with the skill page not displaying skill level 25+.
[November 21th 2016]
Messages received in the mailbox are now copyable. Added a shard option to swap gem res boost and cap with gem gold boost and cap and changed the gem boost UI. Fixed an issue with untradeable gems and the new. Added new admin commands to ease-up renaming characters and kingdoms without a server restart. Fixed several typos. Starting a new quest from the quest page doesnt generated a popup anymore if previous quest wasnt started or if no quest items were found yet. Fixed an UI issue with the Expedition Permant Boost page. Changed the Number formating to allow thousands until 9999 to be dispolayed in full and shortning values every 3 digits thereafter (ex. 9.3m instead of 9304k). Displays the shortned number in the price per unit section in the market, the exact price can still be seen in the purchase screen. Increased the rewards for naval treasure expeditions by about 20% on normal finds and by 50% on rare finds. Fixed an issue with the Outbox not showing the sender and recipient properly.
[November 13th 2016]
Updated the random script managing naval expedition drops and shard drops. Normalized scouting quests attempts compared to other tradeskills. Added quests completed to the ranking page.
[November 12th 2016]
End of the event and promo, the event shop will be available to turn in pumpkins until the 18th. External links are now displayed in full. Kingdom invites now expires after 48 hours, older invites are now automatically expired. Players spamming will be automatically muted for 5 minutes with a shorter threshold for low level players. Fixed a typo in the quest page and updated the description of the inns. Fixed a small exploit allowing to activate more island building than the amount of toggles. Update the Wiki link.
[November 11th 2016]
Limited the multi-opening of resource bags to a maximum of 100 and chests to a maximum of 50 per click. Fixed a disconnection issue while opening multiple res bags. Made the island config (skill training and resource convering) and toggled buildings persist through future updates (this being the last update that reset those). Optimized the server-side chat script to limit the lag related to chat messages. Added the option to link external URL's in chat (to share a link in chat enter the URL including the http:// or https:// part). Please remember to use a NSFW tag when the link contains content that is not safe in a work environment.
[November 5th 2016]
Added achievements for tradeskill at every 100's over lvl 1000, Changed the shortening of numbers all over the game displaying 1xxx instead of 1.x k, Added 2 new kingdom buildings: Wharfs (built on lake and decreases the price of boat upgrades) and Town Halls (built on cities or plains, Increases the amount of citizens of residents every day at midnight). Reduced the pumpkins needed to buy a resource bag to 10.
[November 3rd 2016]
Fixed the event dates. To reiterate, the event and promo ends November 11th @ 23:59 and the event shop ends November 18th @ 23:59. Filter the equipment in the equipment screen and the lock page by tier. Fixed the new title applying a green glow on the Mod tag. Islands founds cannot be empty anymore.
[November 1st 2016]
Added a validation to promote, demote, kick and change kingship in kingdoms. Increase the chance to find gems (tot/7 instead of tot/8) and keys (tot/18 instead of tot/20). Reduced the island spacial storage use cost to 5 Mil ME to store a building and 2.5 Mil ME to place a stored building. Reduced the island merging cost to 25 Mil ME per merge.
[October 31st 2016]
Removed the resource box announcements and fixed the purchase not applying the full amount of keys.
[October 31st 2016] - Navigation, Private Islands, Tradeskill Rescaling and Combat
- A new navigation screen allows you to build a boat by upgradeing three components: Boat, Sail, Crew.
- Every boat component upgrades a different aspect of the naval expeditions: Success Rate, Quality, Speed
- Once you have at least a level 1 Boat, Sail and Crew, Your ship starts to accumulate Seafaring points
- Seafaring points (SP) are capped to 10k.
- Two types of exepditions can be sent:
- Island Expedition: to find an island, citizens and special chests
- Treasure Expedition: to find random treasures such as magic elements, keys and more.
- You can send one expedition at a time and once you find an island, you can start to use it for personal bonus.
- You can move on an island that has anywhere from 1 to 7 land tiles.
- You can merge a one-tile island on a an island with at least one available spot for the cost of magic elements
- There are three type of tiles an island can have: Rock, Beach, Forest. Each one of those types can be used to build specific buildings
- Beach Buildings (yellow tiles):
- Merchant's Hut: Allows the player to increase selling experience gained while trading off some workload
- Miner's Hut: Allows the player to increase mining experience gained while trading off some workload
- Fishing Hut: Allows the player to increase fishing experience gained while trading off some workload
- Gambler's Post: Use several keys to obtain rare rewards such as gems, high-level items and miden shards
- Warp Totem: Reduces the time to wait between warps
- Forest Buildings (green tiles)
- Scouts's Hut: Allows the player to increase scouting experience gained while trading off some workload
- Gathering's Hut: Allows the player to increase gathering experience gained while trading off some workload
- Woodcutting Hut: Allows the player to increase woodcutting experience gained while trading off some workload
- Combat Hut: Increase the experience and drop rewards from combat
- Resource Imbuer: Convert resources from one tier to another over time for the price of magic elements.
- Training Hall: Automatically trains combat skills for the price some gold.
- Rock Buildings (gray tiles)
- Beacon: Increases the amount of active building you can have at the same time and increase the amount of citizen found on other islands
- Buildings can be built, salvaged for 50 % of their resource cost (excluding the citizen cost) and magically stored if you have the Island Spacial Storage
- The gambler's post will automatically refresh it's chest count every day at midnight
Currency and Boosts
- Added a new currency: Miden Shards
- Revamp the gem/shard boost interface
- Miden Shards are a rare currency that can be found randomly, in silver/gold chests and from premium purchases
- A new promo started (1 pumpkin, 500k ME, 1 Key per 1$ US)
- Pumpkin are the new seasonal name for tokens
- Miden shards can now be used to reset the gems and relics invested without losing any.
- Miden shards can be used to increase the soft cap of a few gem boosts over 500% up to 1000%
- A fifth expedition slot is available for the cost of 25 shards and 7500 gems
- Tradeskill levels were rescaled to fit the new experience scale
- Global Level bonus are now added every slice of 100's level, effectively buffing the G. Level of any player of skill level 1100 post-rescale.
- All the previously acquired experience was transfered to the new scale, so your level might have changed but the strenght of every level is higher
- Island building now affects the experience and workload of any tradeskill. Please note that an island building needs to be active to be in effect
- Increased the effect of level on resource gained by a factor of 100 %
- Increased the effect of level on workload by a factor of 25%
- Increased the effect of level on experience by a factor of 50 %
- Added a global drop of shards unaffected by any gem/relic boost to a set rate of 1/40k attempts
Event - Great Harvest
- This event will be from October 31st to November 11th and the event shop will be available until November 18th
- Gain a pumpkin every 100 attempts
- Use pumpkins to buy exclusive titles, citizens, relics and start tournaments
- A fifth expedition slot is available to purchase for shards and gems
- Increase the relic drop from expeditions
- Reduced the effect of inns on expeditions from 3% to 2.5 %
- Reduced the amount of keys and gems found from expeditions
- Revamped the Quest UI page
- Added an option to automatically start a tradeskill quest at 75 % of your level
- Added a preview of the naval expedition
- Added a preview of the chests available on your private island
- Added a new moderation metric for moderators: Annoyance Level
- Moderators can now mute for 15 min/ 1 hour
- Players with a high annoyance level (increased by getting muted often), will be open for harsher mutes
- Old skills are no longer available at certain levels, instead 6 new skill trees were added
- Every skill tree is linked to an in-game tradeskill. Every level of a tradeskill improves your efficiency at using skills of that branch
- 18 skills were added, and to unlock any skill you need to use previous skill often
- Increasing a skill level improves it's efficiency in combat
- The training hall (island building) can increase those skill level and uses over time
- You can now select up to 4 combat skill to bring in combats
- Combat now allows you to queue-up skills used and will chain up to 3 attacks to execute